Monday, December 31, 2007

Two hours later

Two hours later and things have a bit better perspective.

How could I have raised a semi-organized child? Me? Of all people, me?!

After re-awakening to the sounds of the garbage truck racing by, I got up to attend to business (chasing the truck with our modest week's worth of Christmas detritus. I'm happy to say our recycling pile is still much larger then our garbage pile, though the three composters are full to their frozen brims and our community won't start the green box until 2009.)

While hanging up my coat and putting away my mitts in my locker, I got a brilliant thought - to rifle through CU-2's locker. Maybe, just maybe her Guiding materials would be there and there'd be a clue as to who her current Guide leaders are.

Hallelujah! There's the paperwork with ALL the contact names!

Now the thing is to wait long enough before playing the telephone game. Not everyone is working a 1/2 day today, and some actually be sleeping in in order to prepare for the festivities tonight!

No comments: