Saturday, December 01, 2007

Serendipity too

While trying to write this post update, I had to send the DH to break it up between "Perve" the cat and child-unit 1's snow pants. "Get a room" and "Sweeeeet luuuuuuv" has a whole new meaning in this house. Eww.

Anyway, the point of this late night post was to talk about a kind and gentle bit of serendipity that occurred this evening while out at the ballet (not The Winnipeg Ballet level - this was from the farm team/school for ballerinas). So that was what took me and the two older CUs out this evening.

During intermission, I do what many women do. Stand in line. Eventually I made it to the loo, hung up my hand bag on the back of the door, and parked. When I looked up, I saw the most wonderful piece of graffiti:

How's that for a beautiful message. As far as graffiti goes, I think that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

No comments: