Saturday, November 01, 2008

November

Whew. Made it.

Hallowe'en's over, about 52 days until Christmas, but who's counting.

Really, I'm not.

Everything is just sliding together for me. The reprieve weekend after this weeks first snow had me outside working for pretty much all of the day getting yard work done. Then, I came in just in time for supper to start doing the inside work. (Mostly of wrapping prezzies for birthdays that are coming up this week.)

I feel like the last month galloped by. This month puts me back in the classroom for the whole month again. I'm not sure how I feel about that. A lot of students don't want to go back to work after the month away. I'm just the opposite. It's not like I'm super busy at work, or that I super love my job. I like some of the things I've been doing and things are in a good space now. I think the greatest perk is that I have the ability to structure the day the way I want to, and not be told "oh it's break time now" or time for dictée.

It's just a month, and doing this activity has it's benefits (I hope).

Happy November.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Crap! 52 days until Christmas!!!! Ack.
Wonder if my home renos will be done by then.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I wish I could take french class without the pressure of having to take french class. I actually wish I could just downlode the french right into my brain, but who doesn't!