Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'd like to set my hair on fire

I've previously threatened to:

- join the circus
- run away for up to 8 hours a day
- sell the kids at a yard sale or rummage sale

None of these are working. My latest alternative is to set my hair on fire.

CU-1 + formula for area + formula for perimeter + preparation for a test on Thursday = the title of this entry.

I think I'm going to lose my mind. And no, I'm not smarter then a Sixth Grader!!

(I think the French training is successful. I've reread this post (and edited it) three times finding many errors in my basic sentence composition and spelling. I can't remember how to *say* certain words in English now and my spelling is ... worse then usual! I'm glad for those tiny steps forward! My prof is going to love hearing this.)

3 comments:

Nat said...

Ack. Perimeter / area ... oh god. no.

However, I keep telling The Boy, I'm going to sell him to gypsies. Might solve the issue.

Well done on the French.

alison said...

I've threatened to sell Rachel on eBay. I figure if I pay the shipping I might get some takers. Congrats on the French. My skills are gettin' there, but are still not all that.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

sadly you must lose your English to truely speak French. Look at Stephane Dion for example;-)