Monday, April 21, 2008

The meme

Beyond stolen ... from Guider and Jen and now Josie and on it goes.

  • Where is your cell phone? in my purse, which is in my locker (aka individual closets - it doesn't help get us organized, really)
  • Your significant other? chasing kids in and out of the house
  • Your hair? it's humid, so that'd mean my hair big (think white chick with an afro)
  • Your mother? at her summer home in Québec
  • Your father? Washington State
  • Your favorite thing? candied cherries, kids (sometimes not my own!), Spring time, warm rain, subtle success, good health, my special some some
  • Your dream last night? that I'd got to sleep earlier
  • Your favorite drink? summer time, Cervesa, all other times, room temperature tap water
  • Your dream/goal? short term (3 years) that the Mirigo Cooperative goes some where (preferably not down the shitter), medium term goal (6 years), to see child unit #1 actually graduate from high school (it's going to be a stretch), long term goal, retire to just two jobs when I'm 65.
  • The room you’re in? computer room at home
  • Your ex? What about him?
  • Your fear? Jail, heights, school principals, stuffed grape leaves
  • Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still here, with great experiences behind me, loving life with gusto.
  • Where were you last night? Home. Panicking about silly stuff.
  • What you’re not? Not sleeping. Not eating smaller meals. Not being patient when it really would be the best thing to do.
  • Muffins? Oh yes please. I do love my carbs.
  • One of your wish list items? Success for my kids (particularly CU-1), a car (maybe, someday, peace between the two households. Oh. You said one ... oops.
  • Where you grew up? Fredericton, New Brunswick was the longest stint in any one ville (16 years)
  • The last thing you did? Snapped at CU-3 for putting her hands in front of my face (continually) while I'm trying to update my meme
  • What are you wearing? green t-shirt, capris
  • Your TV? is in the front room
  • Your pets? too many - André the harp seal (17 lb cat - his choice, not mine), Papa Le Chat, Purr (another cat that we're fostering), Steve the hamster
  • Your computer? it's a PC. I'd LOVE a Mac
  • Your life? not so good that it couldn't be better
  • Your mood? mixed. Feeling brittle and impatient.
  • Missing someone? yes ... absent CUs
  • Your car? in my dreams
  • Something you’re not wearing? a barrette
  • Favorite store? Giant Tiger, Old Navy
  • Your summer? Planned
  • Like someone? As I get older, I look more like my sister
  • Your favorite color? 1950s blue
  • When is the last time you laughed? Maybe yesterday
  • Last time you cried? A couple of days I let some leak out.
  • Who will repost this? I dunno.

2 comments:

Josie said...

White chick with an afro! Love it.

Jen said...

I like "brittle and impatient" - that's pretty much me! You just don't hear the word brittle enough!