Thursday, April 10, 2008

Burning the candle towards the middle

Ok, so I've got 21 days to get my act together to get things loaded to what's going to be a cooperative of artists and artisans who need an outlet to sell their wares, but aren't necessarily technologically connected to do so or lack the drive for self-promotion - all fairly common to the creatives of this world.

The co-op that will be at mirigo.etsy.com (there! I've finally said it!) will provide access to double the options for payment then the sister site I've developed, over at mirigo.weebly.com.

Mirigo.weebly.com is allowing me a bit more flexibility to posts information that really doesn't have a place on mirigo.etsy.com.

Mirigo.weebly.com is now up now, and content (read products) are being added as the artists create. The What's new page provides you with the quickest overview of what's been added to the site in recent days.

I'm hoping to run the two sites in tandem, with mirigo.weebly.com providing a depth of service that's a bit deeper then the shop site.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Josie said...

SOOOO Happy for you:)