Monday, April 07, 2008

Home based what???!!

Ok, so panic is setting in. (I'm thinking about the comments of encouragement you readers have left.)

I've got ideas that are crammed in my head and they just won't get out. I've got technology issues to attend to, and an absentee spouse who has been holded up in CU-3 and 4's bedroom making it super nice for them but at a loss to me for the last three weeks. (He works slowly v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y). Doesn't help that upon the heels of that nasty flu, I've now got an allergic reaction.

Complain, complain, whine, whine, whine, this too shall pass.

I just need to cram a few more hours in the day, or give up bathing ... ;-)

My goal is to have the virtual shop up by May 1. It's coming! I promised myself!

1 comment:

Josie said...

After having the honour of seeing your handiwork in person, I am volunterring any support you need. Whether it be virtual or with uploading.

Honestly, I will become your best customer.

Thank you again for the care package :)