Saturday, March 29, 2008

Days lost

I'm digging myself out of the cavernous space I've made in my bed for the last five days to get to technology to renew my library books. How's that grab you? I've been laboriously sick for almost two weeks now - off work since Wednesday afternoon and what's the first thing that comes to my semi-lucent mind - OMG the FINES! THE FINES!

I'm also doing a quick round of email, blogs and the like, just to make sure I'm not too far behind when I finally come out of the fog (apparently this could go one for another week or so).

I got this meme from Josie who got it from Major Bedhead who had tagged her. It's the Six Words meme and is based on the Not Quite What I Had Planned memoir, put out by Smith Magazine.

Here are the rules:

1) Write your own six word memoir;
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Here's mine: I need more good drugs now.

BTW - CU-4 and I did take a morning run to the clinic - apparently he's worse of then me - blown ear drum. I've got a sinus infection. We're both on the same medication for the next 10 days.

Oh, and I tag PC, if she's willing to play.

1 comment:

Josie said...

OMG!!! Feel better soon everyone. Maybe I should have sent precriptions in the box instead of chocolates???