Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And it keeps on going

Just when I think something is going to shift, it does ... on to me. I hoisted myself out from under a pile of shit at work, and, well, another comes shifting over. The friendship I thought I was loosing, I think is going under for the third time. It's within range of me seeing, but I can't save it.

As a survivor of the down/right/out sizing/sourcing catastrophe, it's hard to watch everything crashing around me in slow motion.

I'm angry about everything. My psoriasis is spreading (this is a really bad canary in the coal mines for me. It means I'm very upset, and it's not coming out in the right way).

I miss my friend.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Seem like it's always something, doesn't it. I have a medical condition that flares when I'm stressed too. It's always a sign that I need to calm down which is really not something I am good at.
I hope you can salvage the friendship.
Thanks for the comment over at my site.

Anonymous said...

If your friend is true he/she will realize that it isn't your fault, and will still be your friend. Try to take it easier on your self, you are a good person and everyone knows that, or should. Hang in there

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but the anonymous route is the only way I can get in. Signed Grandma "C"

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I've been extraordinarily angry too! I just thought it was because I decreased my meds, but maybe not! Today I just wanted to bitch-slap someone like there's no tomorrow. Must be the promise of spring without the hope of it ever arriving.

Anonymous said...

Good friends can get all bitchy and tetchy and crankyassed with each other and still be friends. You haven't figured that out after, what, almost three years with me now? I have fights with my family all the time so if we're fighting, that means you're like family. ;-)