Saturday, October 08, 2005

Thanks for giving

For all my Canadian friends and family, Bonne Action de Grace!

This weekend allows me to reflect on the bounty I've received throughout the course of the last year. (That's not to say that I don't do this type of exercise more often.)

It's been a hell of a year. I have so much to be grateful for. The universe has been incredibly generous both in material finds, as well as emotionally. I'm very thankful for having greater contact with my extended family and of my friends whom I have the honor to include as family. They have provided immense support through some very challenging times. I appreciate

To you all, I raise a glass this week to you and give thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will raise my glass to you and yours, and remember the good times we've had, and to all the nice people I met this summer. Happy Turkey Day