Thursday, October 27, 2005

Can you see the difference?

Vengeful people everywhere are always imagining what they would do to some one else. Perhaps that's the motivation of CU 3 (child-unit 3). Maybe she's seeking revenge on me for all those nights I refused to pick her up and she had to cry herself to sleep. Or perhaps it's some in-utro trauma that I inflicted on her. Then again, it could be bringing her into this world, and in particular, this crazy house, where the nuts don't fall far from the tree.

Hey! Look! There goes the point! a friend once said to me after an equally long introduction to a fairly short point.

So. Here goes: I'm never sure which is worse - some one using your tooth brush, or some one using your tooth brush to clean the toilet.

I caught CU-3 not only using my tooth brush for dental hygine, I found her swoosh swoosh swooshing it in the toilet before the spit and rinse.

Leaves me speechless.

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

It's not whether you can "see" the difference. It's whether you can taste the difference. I wonder how long this toilet cleaning has been going on with your toothbrush.[giggle]

p.s. CU3 doesn't ever take the cutlery in there does she?