Monday, September 19, 2005

There is good mongo, and then there is bad mongo


Yes. You've heard me right. There is good mongo, and there is bad mongo.

Nature rarely makes bad mongo. Human kind frequently does. Regrettably I think I made bad mongo tonight.

While preparing for the opening of our back yard park, I've been creating a wee bit of magic in the kitchen. Regrettably I took creativity too far and tried to make something wonderful from something that was already good and tasty. In my attempt I failed bitterly.

Now I have some mongo for the composter.



For those of you who are in the neighborhood, consider this your invitation to attend the party Saturday.


2 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Who's this composer person you're giving the bad mongo to? [snicker, in the nicest possible way!]

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Sorry, I almost forgot, Love that picture! I can tell exactly which parts of the yard they were drawing. Love it.

Blog Archive