Friday, September 16, 2005

Clean sweep

Come into my home and you may think we are castaways on a reality TV program like Clean Sweep.

The reality is that we do need help, more along the lines of While you were out, or a Debbie Travis show. At least, that's how I'd like it to happen, while I am out.

A couple of times now I've thought that the DH was trying to cover a scheme (he lies like a rug). However, when I return home, hopes high, they are dashed into a zillion pieces, much like the tiny toy landmines that I walk on as I wade a path through the living room.

So, here is Friday night, and I've been surveying the mongo I've already got. I've begun to sort it into piles preparing to pass it along to other unsuspecting adventurers. Freecycle has been a great source of mental relief as I am able to find new homes for my old bits and bobbles. (And make room for more.)

My Friday nights have never been more exciting.

Then again, maybe this is a lucid dream, and I'm really in bed, far away from home, and when I wake up, some one will have put everything just so.

Dream on.

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

if it's not a dream then, y'all need to come over and sort my stuff too!

Blog Archive