Saturday, September 03, 2005

Knock knock. Who's there?

I'm new to the blogging world having scoped around the background, being a reader of other's posts since they've had blogs. Now that I'm part of that world, I find it an odd, and errie activity. I don't recognize my public persona in my writing.

It kind of reminds me of an exercise the Mothership did, oh some odd 20 years ago (give or take). It's a strong memory of my youth when she wrote a radio play and had it produced. I have a cassette kicking about some where in the detritus of my basement. When I find it, and am able to match it to the archane technology on which it must be played, I can't help but listen to it and wonder what part of the psyche this story arose from. It certainly isn't representative of the demure old lady that I thought I knew.

Looking at my thoughts over the past week, I can't help but to wonder, who am I?

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Well if you don't know, then who the h-e-double hockey sticks have I been having coffee with all these weeks?

Blog Archive