Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday love list

Oh so many good things happen when so many bad things are going on. In a week we'll have an Obama-nation (and I consider that a good thing)!

Stealing the idea from Meg, here's today's love list:
  • snow
  • snow storms
  • music I can sing too (AND remember the lyrics to)
  • having a light bulb moment
  • hair after it's been outside in the cold
  • surprise rebate cheques
  • boxes that come in the mail
  • French class, especially when it's heavy with boy humor
  • anti-social vegetables
Things I love a bit less
  • hypocrites
  • head lice
  • dirtied diapers
  • people parking haphazardly
  • endless house cleaning

4 comments:

Sage said...

Oh yeah, I can relate. As long as the list of things you love is longer than the list of those you don't much care for, I guess it's not too bad.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

anit-social vegetables....like beans, brussel sprouts and broccolic?

Anonymous said...

lice not so much eh? too funny.

K said...

Things I like even less:

boys that play in water (in the house)

potty-training boys that swear they don't need to go - only to hide in a corner and have "an accident".