Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fall out

The fall out from the Terror Child's activities have finally been noticed, though I don't know that I really can call it fall out, more like a like sprinkling Spring shower.

CU-1: "Heh, who took my candy box out."

Me: "I don't know CU-1. I found it downstairs."

CU-1: Looks at me suspiciously.

Me: "Did you check out your locker? Do you see what was there?*"

CU-1 paddles off.

The end.

*At Christmas, CUs-3 and 4 got into his other Christmas candy, which I said I'd replace, which I did, finally.

2 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

And did the bandits hit again or is the chocolate safe for another day?!

richgold said...

These are Skittles. They're currently safe. For now. Until CU-4 realizes they are there and picks up the chair to get the height he needs to purloin those too.