Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanksgiving day fall-out

So I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera (all 174 of them) and found a bit of evidence of last weekend's activities that pass muster for posting here:

and, before the sewing machine died ...



I've been doing hand sewing ever since. (Though I've been able to secure a back-up sewing machine tonight from my yoga instructor!)

(She's still missing a tail, and then there's the matter of velcro to close up the suit ... details, just minor details).

5 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I just can't figure you out lady! You are multi-talented, and I think God may had added a few extra minutes to your day above everyone elses. When do you have time to do everything. REALLLY!

Nat said...

And you work too??? Holy crap.

The costume is too cute.
(FYI -- totally stealing the pumpkins for the school bakesale next week.)

Anonymous said...

Looking really good, can't wait to see the others. Remember you can always use "Liquid Sew" or whatever it is called. Those cupcakes are yummy looking. Where did you get the colored sugar?

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes look divine.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Do you use your Kahlua recipe in the icing on those? Could make for an interesting time;-)