Thursday, October 30, 2008

The morning after and the night before


It's now the day before the night of Hallows Eve. We've had snow. We've had pumpkins. We've had ... good weather? Go figure. I'm confused.
Just as I scrambled to clothes the four children, it starts to turn nice. Arg.







And, just for fun, The Huz and CUs decided to gut the pumpkins last night (thank small gods, 'cause I thought I was going to have to do them, and if I did, lets just say it wasn't going to be pretty).

But, all ended ... mostly well. (The ghost of children who should be sleeping!)

2 comments:

Nat said...

I cannot believe the cold and the snow... I don't know why I am in shock, it is ALMOST winter. Still I'd hoped for a greener one this year.

Anonymous said...

Good Looking Pumpkins, we haven't gotten snow yet, I guess we are supposed to get it soon. Actually we have nice weather. It is really dry here though. Well here's hoping the kids get lots of good candy for you. Happy Halloween