Thursday, May 03, 2007

Withdrawl

I'm going through withdrawl again. Perpetual Chocoholic and my schedules this week have clashed and we've not been able to meet up for coffee all week. Wahh.

Things have been moving at a hectic pace. DH and I have been running the construction marathon every night until midnight in order to be one step ahead of the crew that's scheduled to come in the next morning. We're so close to being done on the kitchen and upstairs bedroom side of the project, that we don't want to loose momentum.

On top of that, trying to even carry my project on a part time basis, with a very alert CU-4 is just not working. I'm hoping that I can start to ball rolling this morning to get the project transfered to the understudy. Regretably, the Project Manager is off site until next week. I'll be going into work to talk to the understudy to give the old "heads-up".

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I've got a shopping list to attend to - it's a subdued pizza night Friday with our good neighbors putting their house up for sale (and them vacating for the weekend to near-by relatives). Add to that, the usual detritus of running a household (laundry, bills, library books to go back ....). I think I deserve the grey hairs that are coming in much more rampently.

No comments: