Saturday, April 28, 2007

Coming together

I've been slow to post. If you got a good look at my hands, you'd see them speckled with various colours of paint.

I've been painting all the new walls to beat the band. Between that, and a short bout of the flu, muscle aches, a bit of arthritus, and a couple of hours working on a work project, things have just got in the way of posting the silly bits of life.

Doesn't help that I've been crabby. Stressed. Things are coming together on the house reno. The bits and bobs that are still outstanding are starting to stress me as I'm the one who "dresses" the house, and I want to get at it. I've been stopped by different bits (ungrouted tile, kitchen cabinets that have had to be reordered, errands that have to be run) to really move this project forward. Meanwhile, the continued collection of stuff in anticipation for the house, and the continual moving of other bits and pieces into the remaining part of the house that is not currently under construction is adding to the pile.

Notice to the universe: I *am* greatful for your blessings. Keep 'em coming. I'll get through this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The closer the reno gets to completion, the longer it takes---or so it seems. Can hardly wait to see when it is done. "Hang tuff"