Monday, May 14, 2007

Uncle

Uncle. Aunt. And all the cousins. I'm throwing in the towel. I'm running up the white flag. God grant me peace.

I'm giving up trying to figure out what the construction schedule, CU-4's poop cycle, my work project objectives, and my teeth are all doing. Seems that there is a conspiracy here to keep me guessing. Well, it's working really well.

On the construction side of things, we actually had partial movement here today with the flooring for the upstairs bathroom going down, the taps to the shower in, the toilet installed. BUT, and of course there's a but, the sink from the downstairs bathroom wasn't installed. Huh.

CU-4. He was on a three day cycle. Today, while waiting for the #14, I thought this lady was letting off a lot of gas. Two-cheek-sneaks, my sister calls them. Until .... I picked up CU-4. The mother-load. Man can that baby off-gas.

Ok. Bad bad bad bad choice for me to keep the work project. Every time I try to heave it off, it comes back, like 1970s fashion.

And then there's my teeth. Just when I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel regarding my teeth (I've had five visits to the dentist this year alone), turns out I have to get yet another crown, as I've broken another tooth.

Three letter acronym of the day that describes all this: WTF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My you really did have an interesting day, not a boring one with nothing happening.