Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Chicka chicka quack quack

I've got an ear worm thanks to a status of a friend on Yahoo.

I can't place "chicka chicka quack quack". I know it's on TV some where. After several weeks of renovation nights (which translates to going to bed around midnight e-v-e-r-y n-i-g-h-t, and bytheway, the counters have been delivered), it just sounds like a nice word.

The children ask me with the peanut butter is -- "Chicka chick quack quack" I respond.

Maybe my extraordinary behavior is ordinary now, as they just shrug their shoulders and walk away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man renovations over load. Been there, quick run out side and do 10 very deep breaths. It won't cure it, but it will give you about 3-5 minutes away from the action. You may get a little light headed, but what the heck you are well on your way there any how.