Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Same old same old

The start to the week started off pretty awful.
  • CU1 had broken his glasses in two (irrepairable damage).
  • The washing machine expired (not good when CU3s on cotton diapers).
  • I forgot my wallet at home.
  • CU3 is having unexplainable mouth pains for which I have to schedule an emergency dental appointment to fill in the black-hole of information that's left there from "co-parenting".
  • There's a Federal election.
  • Did I mention we have no washing machine and there are FIVE people in the house?
  • A zillion complications at work which have to be cancelled and rescheduled because of dental emergencies.
Midweek though, it's improving.
  • CU1's glasses are under warranty and have been replaced in record time.
  • Thank small gods for credit cards - we've purchased a washer which will be delivered by the end of the week.
  • I found/collected my wallet and it's with me again, allowing me access to all of 16 cents I currently have available to me.
  • I met with the dentist who filled me in on what's been going on in CUs mouth for the last two months and what can be done to help him not have mouth pains.
  • The Federal election happened, and it's a minority government. See you at the polls in 2008!
  • Did I mention we got a new washer coming in by weeks end? (So it looks like I might not be having a dirty weekend after all.)
  • I've rescheduled some of the zillion and one things ... February's looking to be a pretty hairy month.
Weeee.

No comments: