Sunday, November 06, 2005

All creatures great and small

Seems that with Fall and cooler weather arriving, what I had anticipated as a welcome break from outdoor work has been replaced by an increase of indoor work.

With three CUs in our cottage-like home, there is no end to the creative exploits, which they pursue. Currently, to my left, we have a light rapid rail system being rebuilt, to my right the foundation is being dug for the new addition to the former cat house-cat hotel complex. The resident architect has told me that Cat City will be ready for occupation before Christmas.

I ask, where are the building permits? Where were the environmental studies?! Where was the notice to the community? I want to call my councilor!

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

LOL! I can picture it! Boy that CU sure is facinated with architecture for cats.