Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feeling like the Mad Hatter

In Alice in Wonderland's story, the only one I've seen a Disneyfied version of too, there's the dumb rabbit running around creating some kind of chaos (as you can see, I don't recall all of the story).

Bumpy segway.

I headed over to Josie's blog to check in with her while I procrastinated and was relieved to see she had a list. I'm soooo borrowing it, though I don't know what I'm going to do with a dress for a wedding.

I've got a weeks worth of laundry that I need to take with me for the three week "vacation". (I'm still debating whether packing/showing up at the cottage with dirty laundry is gauche.)

My pants need to be let out. So, there's another conflict. (I'll just pack the one's with a bit of stretch to them. So what that they've been on the bottom of the laundry pile for a week +_.)

Make-up? What's that. I guess I'll replace that with find the first aid kit.

Don't need my passport to go to Québec. Wait a minute. I better check the current political climate.

Laundry ... maybe I can get Rhino to finish it before I leave ... hmmmm

Colour hair. Frig. I'll just toss the box in with everything else and maybe get around to doing it at the laundromat.

Money. Fewf. I don't have any, so that'll be no problem!

1 comment:

Josie said...

Rhino still has to finish the basement while travelling abck and forth. Once done, he is easily bribed with food (read pizza) and beer (read any kind).
Sadly, not much has been crossed off that list and I only have till Sunday at 5pm.
Enjoy your vacay and no, taking laundry when you're going for 3 weeks is not gauche. Tell them I said so:)