Thursday, September 13, 2007

Playing chicken

DXH writes:
"CU-1 mentioned on several occasions that you agreed to invite us over to your house in order for the pets to meet and to sample some of your homemade treats (ice cream sandwiches, cake, and other goodies).
Let us know if you still want us over and what time would be convenient for you.)"

I respond:
"I appreciate your willingness to come for a visit. CU-1 and I have talked about it many times. How about Sunday, September 22 at 1:00 p.m.? Please advise if you are able to make that date. I will work with CU-1 to prepare a treat for your visit."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'd love to come, however, I'm afraid I am unable at this time. However, I'll see what I can do at a later date, how's that?

richgold said...

We'll take you anytime Grandma C.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

WHAT!!!???

I've been away too long!