Friday, June 15, 2007

A whole big pile of sour grapes

Wish we could get some good wine out of all the sour grapes around here.

****

It's been a week since the contractor's been through. I sent a two pager to him and have a meeting set up for next week. So much for this group being different from all other contractors. Bah.

****

During an email round up, thankfully I got nothing from the DXH today! This weekend, the house will be quieter as CU-1 and 2 aren't home and will only be home for a short week next week. Thems the breaks.

****

More from the email round up. Got an email (paper copy to follow through the post I'm told) from my bio Father. Apparently some one has confirmed summer plans for an immediate family reunion. He is peeved that he and his dame aren't invited (even though he points out that the family extension goes in a specific direction - with my Mom's side of the family). He's got his nose out of joint big time. So much for that inheritance. Guess I should start playing the lottery again.

No comments: