Thursday, June 28, 2007

The house of pain

I wish, I so wish I could just sort things out with the DXH.

After a faux pas yesterday with the day care, I pick-up an email from him this morning identifying a different site that he's taken the children too. 20 + minute bus ride plus a 20 + walk to get them on the other side of town.

I called up the coordinator of the program to make sure they weren't going to be on an outing (CU-3 is out until 4 o'clock) and was told to talk to DXH to confirm that my name has been added to the list of people to be able to pick-up the children . . . Um? WTF?

Well, I'm hoping that he hasn't over looked this and I've asked the camp coordinator to talk to him about that as it shouldn't be my business to have to pursue.

DH suggests I bring a copy of the arbitration agreement along, just in case the cops have to be called in to get the kids released. I'm thinking that would be a bad move on DXH's part as well as mine. I'm hoping it all goes off seamlessly. We'll see tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a PUKE, and I'm being nice. I don't want to be, but I'm not sure who will read this, and I wouldn't want anyone to think Grandma "C" doesn't have class.