Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh nothing much

Well, with everything coming back on line for 2008, why shouldn't the things that drove me absolutely around the bend in 2007 come back on line. Specifically, my children's arguing about home work, the list of errands I have to try to squeeze into my increasingly complicated schedule, and of greatest distraction, my friend who is not computer literate, coming over to use my computer for a couple of hours at HER convenience.

The huz set up another computer along the trap line of technology here so that when she's here, he and/or I could work/play uninterrupted. Well, that worked up until her vacation and absence from our home for about two weeks. We had a reprieve while she attended to business away from the area. It was great. For those two weeks I could log in, fart around on the computer, not have to justify my actions to any one (well except any of the children) and basically leave my minute space just the way I like it.

Now that she's back, the monopoly has begun, again. I should expect that shortly she'll be bringing her laundry too, only to complain and bump ours.

Yes. She's like a sister to me. Regrettably I don't feel that I can tell her to sod off, or take fewer liberties. I leave that up to the huz to do. ;-)

No comments: