Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Love List

Per Meg's request:

Things I love:

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleighbells
And schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winter that melts into spring
The smell of Fall
Children who know that when I ask "where are my presents" they point back to themselves
Sparky - it's been seven years now and I've still got that itch!
Photography
Getting it right
The "ah ha moment" when the plan comes together
Walking in a storm
Grandma Tim's Poppy Cock (I love that one just a bit too much)
Shoes that fit
Hand bags
Containers - almost any kind (garden trugs to magazine holders)
Walking through my city garden
Successful meetings
When the kids and I really connect
Waking up naturally after a deep sleep
Early mornings when no one is up yet
President's Choice coffee - it is like Tim Hortons!
Coffee cream in said coffee
Snow ice cream
New IKEA catalogs
Books I can get lost in
Creativity (mine and especially others)
My friends who are my extended family
My in-laws and my out-laws
My six nieces and nephews
Potty-trained children
Pizza night
Cherrios
Nights when The Huz cooks
Peace
Vista Print
Laughter
Impractical Jokes
That I can type faster then I write
Back rubs
Saint Vincent de Paul stores and Value Village
Mars Bars
Gary Larson
Mr. Freezes
Amazing bloggers
Short stories (to match my shorter attention span)
Friends who are smarter then me (I hope you know who you are! You're supposed to because you're smarter then me, remember?)
Yard sales
A deal
Chocolate covered cherry Blizzards
Paying it forward
Paper
Tools that do cool things, like wrenches ;-)



No comments: