Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Apparently I am falling off the end of the world

Or so it feels like.

I'd like to blame it on having to prepare and write for my third wack at French grammar exams. It's a deficit. It's my huge deficit. Alas, it's not the only one.

End of year stuff has got me a bit tied in knots. Three of my kids only have three weeks of school left. On one side, that's very good. On the other, I need to come up with a transition plan for the one who needs it to reduce anxiety. It's going to be a bad September. I'm just saying.

I also have the change of the month kind of things. I'm behind posting the new exhibition on the Kitchen Wall. Physically it's there, virtually (on-line) it isn't. Maybe I can get my act together tonight after the Arts Committee meeting. Though there's also getting ready for The 'Burg's Best Bargins sale this weekend. (An attempt, though albeit a bit of a weak one of trying to give the Great Glebe Garage Sale a run for its money.)

I think things would be a hell of a lot better if I could throw open the windows and not feel like I have to put a polar fleece on (thank small gawds for that invention though!).

Or maybe I just need a clone. I've got another friend working on that. She said she'd ordered hers. I'm waiting to find out where she got it, and if she likes the model. I might just request a clone of hers if everything works out.

4 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

If you get a clone you'll just double your work load and be in the same boat.

Nat said...

I hear you, we're burning the candle at both ends here as well, (and we only have one. Which reminds me I need to get that last week of August booked.) And I'm behind on race planning stuff and work... well work.. is so freaking busy.

K said...

If you figure out that clone thing, let me know - I need one too.

Josie said...

See I have the science major here working on either a clone or something to add more hours to the day. I'll let you know how that goes;)
Till then - hang in there darlin