Friday, June 26, 2009

And what do I have to say for myself?

This will not be a Michael Jackson post. Nor a Farrah post. And yes, I'm still alive.

We had a wee bought of maladie at this end, folllowed by a larger bout of construction (three walls to be exact). Followed by end of school activities, a CPR assessment, more school (professional development for me), a weekend out of the province (not that big a deal, it was to get my fill of guilt visiting the mothership at the cottage).

I had been meaning to post about all those things, but I was a bit disconnected for a while (see second subject in second paragraph.) Kind of hard to do bloggy stuff when your computer is scattered across three rooms.

How have you all been?

5 comments:

Nat said...

Pas la maladie et la construction...

It is going.. I had a sudden panic attack when I read about the personal development. I just remember I'm absent for five days coming up ... aaaaaaaaaack.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Comme çi, comme ça. J'ai besoin d'un café avec mon ami.

K said...

Glad to see you again... looking forward to getting the lowdown.

alison said...

Same old, same old. Work, kids, house, yard, soccer.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Time to blog again.