Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good things

Good things are happening I just haven't had the time to get to the computer to share them.

The baby is making quacking noises in kitchen. DH is making fresh Belgian waffles and I'm going for massagies (therapeutic massage that keeps me upright) in about an hour.

I've been notified of winning first place in a neighborhood photo competition and I got an amazing performance review at work.

My Lenten efforts, though tentative, are making in roads into the cultural scene here - people are starting to remember me or stuff that I've posted/dropped off (though I was told by one gallery owner photography doesn't sell - I'm ok with that. It's not my intent to sell, it's just a very nice side affect).

The sun is shining. It's not too cold outside. And it's Saturday - a break in the five-day routine. Yeah to laundry! Yah to Saturday swimming classes and errands and taking out the garbage. Yeah to Saturday morning waffles and massagies, and diapers that need changing.

Yeah.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Congrats on winning first place and receiving an excellent performance review :)

Hope you enjoyed the massage...even if you do require it.