Monday, February 18, 2008

10 random facts

Borrowed from Jonathan: a meme where the goal is to write down 10 random things about yourself - goals, peeves, etc.

1. I once went on a ski trip ... and I don't ski.

2. I don't think of my self as having a lot of anxiety right now, but today I was told otherwise.

3. When I was a pre-adolescent, I wanted to be an Irving gas girl.

4. I once gave up anger for Lent.

5. My mother wanted me to be an opera singer.

6. I wish I could be a Chaotic Evil, even if it were just in my spare time.

7. I'd rather load then unload.

8. I wish I had the freedom to move away from here.

9. I have a really bad stationary fetish.

10. I wish I could do more.

1 comment:

Josie said...

You gave up anger for Lent?? Did you succeed? And the stationary fetsh is good to know considering you won something...come visit :)