Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's love list

Meg has asked, and she will receive:


Song you love: Well, right now, it's all things Christmas.

Food you love: Queen Anne's chocolate covered cherries (very cheap, very sugary, talk about a head rush)

Thing you love to look at: everything through the lens of my camera. It helps me find the beauty in the everyday.

Sound you love: laughter, particularly children's laughter, especially when you can't see them (like they're in a back yard). There's something special about that.

Thing you love to laugh at: Any body's jokes and Just for Laughs specials.

Gadget you love: My KitchenAid mixer the Mothership bought me when I was single again.

Person you love: Sparky

Software you love: That which runs my digital camera

Word you love: Love. When I worked in a library back in New Brunswick, oh so many years ago, there was a patron by the name of Kevin Love. I thought "wouldn't it be great to be known as Mrs. Love?"

Thing you love on the internet: other people's blogs

Place you love to go on vacation: Wainwright, Alberta, Greece, Nova Scotia, maybe PEI too

Sensation you love: Touch

Animal you love: Voles.

Book you love: Betty Crocker Cookbook circa 1954

Emotion you love: Happiness

Occasion you love: my children coming home

Quality you love in people: compassion, honesty, politeness, trustworthiness

Thing you most love to shop for: paper

And finally…

What you love about today: I got to see Shelagh Rogers on Sounds Like Canada and child-unit 4 got a shout out on national radio!

No comments: