Sunday, January 07, 2007

Deal or no deal?

Oh boy, I just did something very scary. I sent my D-XH requesting the presence of CU-1 and 2 at the birth of CU-4 if it is on his time (thanks to DH's interpretation of the arbitration agreement. We were looking up information on another matter ...).

I do appreciate DH's support on this matter. He knows how important it is to me to have family near. I'm almost speachless and now worried about this twist as I can come up with extra scenarios to how this thing is going to roll out, or not roll out ...

Ok. So the request is out to the universe. And the universe says deal or no deal?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you never know. Two, well three things can happen. 1) He's say "NO", 2) He may agree, 3) DU4 will be a good baby and wait until CU 1 & CU 2 are on your watch. I'll keep my fingers crossed for #3. Don't fret, things will work out.