Monday, January 22, 2007

Still waiting, and all that

I wish I knew what I was doing. After three children, one would kind of think so, though that apparently is not the case here. I'm having a few symptoms that send me running to the Internet, which in turn, inflames my worries of delivery. My bad!

Tomorrow's back to the MD for the weekly check-up. I'm hoping she'll say enough to the pain and suffering (DH's ;-) having to listen to my perpetual whining and complaining) and send me to the hospital post haste, though part of me does not believe this will happen.

Oh well.

On a happier note, I heard that there are six weekends of winter left. How's that grab you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's not bad, however the ground hog hasn't popped his head out yet. So I guess we'll see. On another note, hang in there it won't be long and baby will arrive.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Seems I'm having trouble leaving a message today. Hope this one finally sticks!

It seems that the ground hog isn't the only thing that hasn't yet popped his head out;-)

What I wanna know is what happens in Henri sees his shadow?