Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last posting of the year

Well, where to start but at the ending.

It's been another year passing and I don't have a lot of insight into where everything fits into place.

I don't even have anything really thought provoking, inspiring, or maddening to close off this year.

DH is in bed with the cold I'd been manifesting over the last two weeks. He's more like a ghost, drifting in and out of the bedroom. You never know when he'll appear.

CU-1 and CU-2 are off to the DXH for 12 days. It was a tearful goodbye for all of us. CU-1 didn't start to loose it until CU-3 sunk against a wall and started to pout.

We've all got something to look forward to in 2007. We're hoping for the safe and healthy arrival of CU-4. We're hoping for quick, clean and inspired space from the renovation we've signed off on. We're hoping for health and enough of everything for people we love, influence, or brush up against. We're hoping for new beginings for those who need to change direction in his or her life. And we hope for continuity of the same for those who are right where they want to be.

I'd like to close out this year with a special thanks to a few of you who have been pivotal in acting as a spotter through some of the heavier parts of 2006. PC, Grandma C, and Motsa, without getting overly sentimental, thanks for caring for me. Without friends like you, my enemies would have had a bigger snack. I hope I can do and be the same for you in 2007.

;-)

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Poor CU-3! I never really thought about how hard the change overs of the others would be on her. Especially after a longer stretch!