Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I am the very model of a modern major-general

I fell like I've been shaken, stirred and poured out of a Gilbert & Sullivan musical.

Things started off nicely this week, just as in their jingles, and then it speeds up and speeds up and speeds up.

With a short work and school week before me, I was sincerely hoping that the teachers would take pity on the children and given them a light load this week. Nooooooo. CU-1 has two tests, a book report and his regular word list search. CU-2 has one test, and comprehension questions, not to mention Brownies this week. Then there's my second-language homework to do.

Toss in CU-3's theme for the week "A girl's gotta have fun" and it makes for an interesting mix.

Wouldn't change it for the world. As CU-2s been saying to me "Da da da da da, I'm loving it."

P.S. I'm wondering when she's going to figure out that R-O-L-A-I-D-S spells relief.

No comments: