Monday, February 27, 2006

Get down. Get back up again.

I had a few technical difficulties this week. With the cold snap I was starting to think that maybe I could get a jump on the Spring cleaning considering that I felt virtually trapped in my home. I decided to clean up some of the files on my computer and erradicated the cookie that remembered my password to Blogger. (Apparently the gnomes in my head decided to do some Spring cleaning of their own which is resulting in me forgetting most of my passwords.)

To add to the mayhem, my email address wasn't working either so I couldn't retrieve my password to the blog OR get any emails since Thursday last week. Now that all that's been sad, I'm back and hope to update you all with a few more family stories shortly.

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

speaking of gnomes and heads....isn't it soon time to change the santa hat to a pair of bunny ears? Last time I checked the people still had the silly santa hat on a gnome head showing through the top of a snow bank. Time to hit the dollar store. I'll go this week!