Friday, February 17, 2006

A few of my favorite things

  • My children
  • Thursday night coffee date with Perpetual Chocoholic
  • Sunday afternoon naps
  • My homemade pizza
  • Hearing CU1's Daffy Duck laugh
  • Watching CU3 grow
  • Hearing DH giggle
  • Seeing CU2 feel pure joy
  • My Lee Valley catalog
  • Playing the "If I had a million dollars" game
  • Summer sidewalk graffiti
  • "mongo" shopping in the hood
  • Connecting with the CUs
  • Working together, on projects with DH
  • Making popcycles for a receptive group

It's the start of a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah those are some of the best favorite things a person can have.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

ah.....you only put the coffee thing there cause you know I'm reading. I know it's like torture for you to go;-) Glad we do though!