Tuesday, February 14, 2006

D'oh

I'm behind, so very behind. I still have "write Christmas thank you notes" on my list of things to do. That entry is second only to "write family Christmas letter".

Lately I've encountered a lot of regretable changes: rapid weight gain, loosing days, psoriasis flares, really stupid administrative errors (like typos that I usually see, transposing words (FAX for FAQ), loosing a day or days [misinterpreting calendars]). I'm wondering if I'm in the early stages of burn out ... who knows, I don't really have the time to appreciate the decline.

To this end, I just realized that I had received a gift of artwork from a chocolate loving friend of mine. My intention was to issue a Valentine's wish of my own on a personal level. That doesn't seem to be in the cards this year. So, to all of you reading - it's not for lack of trying, and in this case I'm hoping the thought does count as I think of each of you while I prepare this post.

Happy chocolates day!

No comments: