Sunday, December 04, 2005

Huh?

With 20 days to celebration time, I'm already brain dead. I think I've been walking around this way for a couple of weeks and can't shake it. I've talked to many people about this phenomina and have several hypothesis, grey days of winter setting in being the most popular suggestion.

It is true, we've had a few snow days, mostly everything has melted within a week though. I sincerely wished it would snow more because it might help me get in the mood for the season (though now that we have the tree up, the cats are getting into the season, trying to help us rearrange the decorations).

Very slowly I've started on the massive Christmas baking activities. I'm trying some of Grandma C's fudge (my first fudge ever). CU-2 has helped with the Rum Balls and the Lace Cookies. I've got to get a move on if the CARE packages are going to get out before Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your fudge turned out good. I'll be making mine next week, also a lot of baking to do for Christmas to be done.