Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's a week before Christmas

It's a week before Christmas and I'm bagged.

We just got a foot of snow, all CUs are home, and I'm still getting Christmas boxes prepared to mail out. All I can say is Santa, can I get a little help this year?

On the home front, a lot of fun things have happened. I got a picture I submitted to our local community paper published, and our house won the Creative the lights display for Domestic residents.

CU2 is going to be in a church pagent, as well as the school chorus.

I got my advanced certificate in Business Analysis from CDI/McMasters University.

I finished up a distance education course with Malaspina University-College and Papa Ours is writing his ergonomics exam today.

Most of the holiday baking that I prepared for the Christmas dinner has been chipped away at which means that I'll have to start all over.

What can I say, but life is good.

No comments: