Sunday, October 22, 2006

From the annals of the "Do I really want to know?" stories

So I'm working on this big report that is overdue, (It's for a volunteer group of which I am President, so it's really no biggy, except that the Newsletter Editor would hunt me down on Monday if I don't cough something up.) when I get the call: "Lovely, darling, mystical, amour of my life" (that's not really what DH said - it's what he meant though. Something gets lost in translation when he yells "X*X*!"

And so it goes ... he keeps yelling, followed by "You've got to come see this."

My typical response is "Do I really want to know?"

"Nope."

Ok, so that peaks my curiousity.

I follow his voice into our bedroom. There, sitting in the middle of our bed is my angelic CU-3 covered from neck-to-toe is sun tan lotion. Not only is she covered in blue lotion, so are our newly changed sheets, pillow cases, and heavier winter bedding ...

Now I wished I'd chosen Coppertone lotion ... at least I'd have enjoyed the fragrance all that much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least she didn't suck a majic marker dry.