Sunday, September 24, 2006

Last laugh

Looks like the last laugh is on me. The virus turned out to be our router that needed to be reset. Sigh.

A big week of running around is behind me. And a lot of paperwork. Announced the impending arrival of CU-4 through an early Christmas letter for those who don't already know, and, well, for whom I don't necessarily want to have to gauge their reactions through voice-to-voice contact.

The first day of Fall has arrived and we spent it out at the Motherships' cottage. Getting out of the city was terrific and I just about pulled off a cordial weekend, until I received a last minute dig which resulted in me turning an equality sharp retort. Oh well.

DH is in a pseudo-panic tonight as he's got a BIG MEETING at work later this week. (This is for a job he started only three weeks ago, and yet feels a huge amount of responsiblity for.) I'm looking at the week with mixed feelings ... kind of like a hamster on a treadmill.

No comments: