Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The good, the bad, the ugly

A lot of good has been happening lately. I feel like the universe has it in for me in a good way.

Plans for domestic redevelopment are moving along as quickly as possible, and in our favour. It's a short week because there's a PD day Friday, which means that CU-1 and CU-2 will be home tomorrow night! In celebration, I'm taking those two to Happy Feet. CU-3 will go to day care for the day.

The bad? I had to out myself today at a meeting. Hi my name is **** and I'm the President of the Chapter. Arg. And my boss was there. Kind of embarrassing. Now she wants to put it in the internal newsletter. Didn't help that the talk was about marketing self and services ;-)

The ugly. The Ex. Parent-teacher meetings that I can't confirm the times to (because the CUs aren't with me this week), multiple calls, and notes to the school to clear things up and find out that I'm one of their more active parents and don't need to come to the meeting. :D

Hurray and one for the good gals!

No comments: