Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crazy is as crazy does

Here it is 10:30 Wednesday night. My had hasn't hit the pillow before 11:45 p.m. (and that's early) for over six weeks now.

I'm currently rebuilding/reposting pictures to the Arts for Autism web site because of another denial of service attack on the hosting provider. FRACK!

And, lets not forget that Hallowe'en is in a couple of sleeps. CU-2 is going to be crowned the week of procrastination. We went through multiple costumes already - the only chick with a name from Astrisk, then it was James Bond, then ... Madonna when she painter herself silver (for an album cover). (Let's not forget that I started to pull these costume parts together for the silver-spoon princess!) Tonight she decided on a maid. She's French, so it will be a French Maid costume ... it's amazing what I can do with a curtain and a prayer. I'll be stitching something up tonight, and here's hoping a run to the local Dollarama is fruitful. (Where else am I going to find doillies, ribbon and a feather duster??!!)

And I'm still not done the cat costume for CU-3. Thank small gawds that CU-4 hasn't expressed an opinion this year. I'll break it to him Friday morning that he's going in Spiderman pjs.

3 comments:

Nat said...

It's a nutty time of year and lacking any sort of skill, I bought The Boy's costume. (He's very happy with it.)

And now I'm sick... gah...

Jen on the Edge said...

Thank goodness our costumes are simple this year. No sewing for me.

I also made the girls lay everything out in the guest room so that we could make sure all the components are together now and not later when we're in a hurry.

Grandma "C" said...

Hope all's ready for the Trick and Treaters tomorrow night, take some pics of the kids, one of the Huz is OK also. Wish I could have been there to give you a hand