Monday, May 08, 2006

Starting off the week with a bang

Well, CU-2 had her first communion and I was there to witness it. With that event passing, it seemed that CU-2 didn't think that was enough of a bang for her. I got a call to come to her school this morning as her Father was not reachable. She'd had had an accident.

By the time I got there, her Father'd checked in and was on his way.

Turns out she'd fallen off a play structure (probably not using it as the structure was intended). Fractured her right wrist/arm area, as far as I can tell. (Information will not be forthcoming until Friday when the children cross over.)

CU-2 was one upset little girl. Worried about getting hurt more. I haven't been able to connect with her directly. I missed her call tonight. I did hear that she picked out a blue waterproof cast that's coming off later this month.

I'll get the low-down more, when she's home Friday.

Je t'aime my belle.

XX Maman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I know exactly how you feel, the exact same thing happened to our CU-3 in the school yard. I hope it isn't too bad a break. Give her our love, and tell her to be more careful. Poor kid.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

What a drag! Especially since you don't get a chance to check in with her until Fri!