Thursday, April 23, 2009

Delinquants are us

Oh hell, it's been a whole week since I've last posted. It's not like I've been sitting around twittling my thumbs though.

The weather's been crap and I've been trying to work around that. My attitude has matched the weather, though, thanks to Xup I've finallly shaken the ridiculous Spring cold.

In between I've been wearing out my Keds.

In my part-time job, I've lined up three exhibitions of my photography. All for the month of May. Talk about raining and pouring.

I've also been trying to work through the issues of a neighbor who equates garden boxes with increased grade on the yard which might flood the basement when it rains ...

Then there are a couple of committee meetings that are having activities that are coming to fruition, for which I need to actually show up, and or do something, then there is making plans to check out the Women in Business trade show, the Parkdale Church Spring rummage sale (that's ALWAYS worth a trolling through), running kids to their perspective Saturday morning haunts and jaunts, as well as some tag-team kid care with a neighbor so that she can have some quality time with herself.

And I can't forget the ill fated French writing exam that I have to repeat. (Apparently trying to learn French makes me angry. Is that a surprise? I like to think so. I just thought it was the real me!)

Mix this all up in a big red bowl and add a tich of a job interview (for The Huz, not me, not yet), planning a couple of birthday parties (one is a surprise party for an 11 year old), a newly-teenaged boy who smells way to "spicy" for his own good, and winning tickets from J, life feels like it's headed for a worm hole! But in a good way.

4 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I'm tired after reading your blog.

richgold said...

I'm tired too.

Nat said...

Whoa... what a month. I've been out running around. I just can't seem to blog about it yet... it was that good.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

busyness is no excuse for not blogging. That's why I'm currently trying to think of a reason why I haven't posted in a week either.